All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionAnyone who has undergone the transition from Sailor to Chief Petty Officer will tell you it is a lot tougher and more challenging than most Sailors imagine. So you want to become a Chief Petty Officer in the United States Navy? That is a good and noble goal, but wishful thinking won't cut it. It takes drive, initiative, and hard work.
- Author(s)James C. Glass
- PublisherSavas Beatie
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationEl Dorado Hills
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSavas Beatie
- Content Note11 photos, 33 tables and graphs
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.