Consider these sponsored items
- £21.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Central Highlands area is the smallest of the six regions covered in the series, but is packed with more Munros than any other - so many that this area has been split into two books, Central Highlands South including Glen Coe and Central Highlands North including the Nevis Range.
- Author BiographyDespite being a Sassenach by birth, Ralph has lived in Scotland since studying psychology at Dundee University. Before becoming a full-time writer, he worked in the field of commercial and educational computing, initially as a computer programmer and more recently as a lecturer at Napier University of Edinburgh. He is an experienced hillwalker who has hiked and backpacked extensively around the world. His guidebooks to the Scottish Highlands, which includes best-selling 100 Best Routes on Scottish Mountains, have become standard reference works on the subject.
- Author(s)Ralph Storer
- PublisherLuath Press Ltd
- Date of Publication06/11/2010
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Series TitleUltimate Guide to the Munros
- Series Part/Volume NumberVol. 3
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLuath Press Ltd
- Out-of-print date01/04/2015
- Width120 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £18.69Trending at £23.68
- £9.95Trending at £10.13
- £8.74Trending at £8.89
- £10.30Trending at £14.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.