All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVolume 2 covers all 36 Munros in this region including those in Glen Coe. The unique features of this series include details of all the practicable routes up all the Munros in the area, 5 star rating systems of the difficulty and quality of each route and detailed full coloured maps and photographs throughout.
- Author BiographyDespite being a Sassenach by birth, Ralph has lived in Scotland since studying psychology at Dundee University. Before becoming a full-time writer, he worked in the field of commercial and educational computing, initially as a computer programmer and more recently as a lecturer at Napier University of Edinburgh. He is an experienced hillwalker who has hiked and backpacked extensively around the world. His guidebooks to the Scottish Highlands, which includes best-selling '100 Best Routes on Scottish Mountains', have become standard reference works on the subject.
- Author(s)Ralph Storer
- PublisherLuath Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Series TitleUltimate Guide to the Munros
- Series Part/Volume NumberVol. 2
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLuath Press Ltd
- Out-of-print date01/04/2015
- Width120 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £14.15Trending at £20.92
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £23.75Trending at £34.99
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.03
- £8.24Trending at £12.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.