The Ultimate Illustrated Guide to Dreams, Signs & Symbols: Identification and Analysis of the Visual Vocabulary and Secret Language That Shapes Our Thoughts and Dreams and Dictates Our Reactions to the World by Richard Craze, Raje Airey, Mark O'Connell (Paperback, 2011)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIdentification and analysis of the visual vocabulary and secret language that shapes our thoughts and dreams and dictates our reactions to the world.
- Author BiographyMark O'Connell is experienced in many different forms of rituals and dream/mythical work and has direct experience of the social symbolism of the Maori, Aboriginal, Native American, Ghanaian, and Amazonian Indian peoples. Raje Airey has written and edited several books on a wide range of mystical subjects, including magic, Tarot and dream therapy. Richard Craze as written numerous books exploring human potential including titles on feng shui, astrology, astral project, witchcraft and alternative medicine.
- Author(s)Mark O'Connell,Raje Airey,Richard Craze
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication01/09/2011
- GenreMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteover 2000 illustrations
- Weight1271 g
- Width174 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
- £9.74Trending at £10.10
- £7.19Trending at £7.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.