The Ultimate Illustrated Guide to Guns, Pistols, Revolvers and Machine Guns: A Comprehensive Chronology of Firearms with Full Technical Specification, Shown in 1100 Expert Photographs and Diagrams by Patrick Sweeney, William Fowler, Charles Stronge, Anthony North (Hardback, 2012)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA beautifully illustrated set of encyclopedias covering pistols, revolvers, machine and submachine guns through history.
- Author BiographyAnthony North has written and lectured widely on the subject of arms, armour, metalwork and antiques since the 1970s. Charles Stronge is an experienced editor and writer, specialising in politics, international affairs and military history. Patrick Sweeney is the Handgun Editor for Guns & Ammo magazine and has written a number of books and articles. William Fowler is the author of over thirty books covering military technology and conflicts from the 19th century to the Second Gulf War.
- Author(s)Anthony North,Charles Stronge,Patrick Sweeney,William Fowler
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication19/03/2012
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLorenz Books
- Content Noteover 1100 colour photographs
- Weight1879 g
- Width177 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine53 mm
- Contained items statement2 Hardbacks
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £20.45Trending at £30.26
- £17.04Trending at £18.00
- £22.69Trending at £23.31
- £15.37Trending at £17.52
- £10.73Trending at £13.58
- £11.61Trending at £15.14
- £15.10Trending at £15.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.