Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-rays
Save on DVDs & Blu-rays
- £3.78Trending at £4.46
- £9.85Trending at £10.44
- £5.99Trending at £6.89
- £26.49Trending at £47.50
- £2.80Trending at £3.80
- £9.50Trending at £12.99
- £6.95Trending at £7.12
About this product
- DescriptionTOY STORY (1995); the first ever full-length computer-animated movie. Andy's toys are thrown into chaos when a new Space Ranger arrives to vie for supremacy with the boy's old favourite. When the feuding toys become lost, they are forced to set aside their differences to get home. This popular and successful film sparked the Pixar revolution and went on to collect 3 Academy Award Nominations.<BR><BR><BR>A BUG'S LIFE (1998); an ant colony led by Flik seeks help from a flea circus and other insects in their struggles against the oppressive grasshopper bullies led by Hopper. As with TOY STORY, there is as much for adults to enjoy here as there is for the kids. And don't miss the 'outtakes' that roll with the closing credits!<BR><BR><BR>TOY STORY 2 (1999); in this dazzling sequel to the 1995 blockbuster, Woody discovers that he is a valuable collectible spawned by a popular 1950's puppet TV show, when he is kidnapped by an evil toy collector. Reunited with the toy versions of his TV cohorts, Woody must choose between seeing Andy grow up or eternal life being admired behind glass. Meanwhile, the rest of the original toy troupe undergoes a thrilling crosstown adventure to locate their kidnapped friend and restore him to his rightful owner.<BR><BR><BR>MONSTERS, INC. (2001); Mike--a little green guy with one huge eyeball, and Sulley--a big purple and blue fuzzy guy with dinosaur spikes, work at Monsters Incorporated, a corporation that captures the screams of little children and turns them into energy. The only problem is, kids aren't scared anymore and Monsters, Inc. is in a jam. When one little girl, Boo, follows Sully through her closet door and into the factory, we discover that the monsters are actually terrified of children!<BR><BR><BR>FINDING NEMO (2003); Marlin is an overprotective clown fish father, desperately searching the sea for his missing son, Nemo. Marlin's journey leads him beyond the Great Barrier Reef into deeper and darker waters, where he meets Dory, a forgetful yet optimistic blue tang. Meanwhile, Nemo finds himself in a dentist's fish tank in Sydney, along with some colourful underwater captives. As Nemo works with his new friends on a plan to escape, Marlin and Dory swim closer, but they'll need more than just fins to get into the dentist's office.<BR><BR><BR>THE INCREDIBLES (2004); set in a futuristic society where superheroes are no longer appreciated, Mr Incredible, his wife Elastigirl, and his three superhero kids, maintain a lifestyle of mediocrity in order to appear normal. But when the maniacal Syndrome unleashes a murderous robot in the city, the Incredibles must learn to work together and use their powers to fight evil. Family themes and comic episodes prevail, with eclectic characters like Edna the fashion designer and the iceman Frozone.<BR><BR><BR>CARS (2006); arrogant rookie racecar Lightning McQueen winds up stranded in the small desert town of Radiator Springs. Sentenced to community service after tearing up the road in a high-speed chase, the eccentric residents of the town slowly begin to grow on Lightning, especially the attractive lady Porsche lawyer and a rusty old tow-truck. There's also a hippie Volkswagen and Paul Newman as Doc Hudson, the town judge who harbours his own checkered-flag past.<BR><BR><BR>RATATOUILLE (2007); a Parisian rat named Remy has a dream to be a top chef, inspired by the philosophy of Paris' most legendary restaurateur, the late Gusteau. One night, Remy is discovered practicing his skills by klutzy kitchen cleaner, Linguini. Together they become a culinary duo, with Remy playing puppeteer concealed under Linguini's chef's hat. Soon Gusteau's restaurant becomes the talk of the town--but would it still be the toast of Paris if everyone knew a rat was running the show?<BR><BR><BR>PIXAR SHORTS COLLECTION VOL.1; collection of Pixar shorts that have won hearts and Oscars for their creativity.<BR><BR><BR>THE PIXAR STORY (2007) is a feature length documentary charting the r
- Director 1John Lasseter
- Director 2Andrew Stanton
- Director 3Ash Brannon
- Additional DirectorsBrad Bird,David Silverman,Lee Unkrich,Jan Pinkava,Leslie Iwerks
- Voice byPatton Oswalt,John Goodman,Paul Newman,Peter O'Toole,Tom Hanks,Ian Holm,Craig T. Nelson,Steve Buscemi,John Ratzenberger,Brian Dennehy,Joan Cusack,Frank Oz,Billy Crystal,Holly Hunter,Albert Brooks,Wallace Shawn,Kevin Spacey,Willem Dafoe,Jennifer Tilly,Janeane Garofalo,Samuel L. Jackson,Bonnie Hunt,Owen Wilson,Tony Shalhoub,Geoffrey Rush,Tim Allen,David Hyde Pierce,Jason Lee,Ellen DeGeneres,Dave Foley,Alison Janney,Joe Ranft,Brad Garrett,Richard Kind,Alexander Gould,Will Arnett
- Release FormatDVD
- Release Year2008
- Running Time910 minutes
Most relevant reviews
- love2shop03091005 Mar, 2011by
i love the selection of kids dvds it makes a lovely 1st collection my 2 year old loves these films is nice for a keepsake maybe to pass down aswell as in few year maybe more these dvds will be known as old classics as are other walt disney films.
- fireboy6643iain24 Sep, 2010by
Ultimate Pixar Collection
What a Box Set ! My 2 year old son is in heaven. Might have to cancel my Sky subscription - never get to watch any TV myself anymore. But who cares with these delightful films to watch. Recomended.
- chrissjinn27 Sep, 2009by
Having a collection like this is amazing. I personally love Pixar, and receiving the entire collection so far (excluding Up) is incredible. All of the Special Features discs are included which is awesome. Also, the Pixar Story disc is an interesting look into the history of Pixar. All in all if you are a Disney/Pixar fan and want to prove it, this is the product for you.
- agoogy28 Aug, 2008by
a family MUST
Whats not to like - its Pixar, they're all class films. I bought them because a) I wanted them, b) my daughter liked them and c) I thought when she's older how cool would it be to have a neat collection of her favorites.... and then I get to watch them when I want too....