Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £12.49Trending at £12.76
- £3.49Trending at £4.07
- £8.41Trending at £9.28
- £4.90Trending at £5.00
- £1.99Trending at £2.03
- £11.31Trending at £11.56
- £5.75Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionShows you how to prune and train trees, shrubs, hedges, topiary, tree and soft fruit, climbers and roses. This title offers expert advice and step-by-step techniques, with over 700 photographs and 270 clear illustrations. It contains a plant directory, describing the timing, frequency and method of pruning for a range of ornamental plants.
- Author BiographyRichard Bird has been magazine editor for Focus on Plants, The Hardy Plant, Alpine Gardening and the Alpine Gardening Society's magazine Bulletin. He has written many books on subjects as diverse as alpines and rock gardens, lilies, perennials, kitchen gardening, organic gardening and window boxes.
- Author(s)Richard Bird
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication12/08/2014
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteover 970 photographs
- Weight653 g
- Width168 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.