All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.04
- £1.50Trending at £1.52
- £1.89Trending at £1.93
- £15.98Trending at £18.38
- £8.63Trending at £10.27
- £13.72Trending at £18.95
- £20.77Trending at £30.03
About this product
- DescriptionThe Ultimate Preppers' Guide is packed with practical approaches, step-by-step instructions, and how-to explanations for disaster and emergency preparation.
- Author BiographyDavid Black is a geologist by education, a dedicated climber and rope expert since the 60s, and with twelve years of military under his belt, he became a full-time firefighter/paramedic in 1985. There he organized the department's first special rescue team and was soon training other teams around the West on his days off. After nine years on the streets, he started consulting overseas. Over the next twenty years he taught emergency response, management, and planning skills to agencies and community teams in the Middle East, the Balkans, and the Caucuses. He also worked for three years as a health sciences administrator at Weber State University, and another three years as a Public Health emergency planner. He is the author of What to Do When the Shit Hits the Fan, Survival Retreats, Living Off the Grid, and others, and lives in Maui, Hawaii.
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/2014
- GenreHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Weight922 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Edited byJay Cassell
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.