CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.19Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionA visual book that offers primary and secondary teachers practical guidance to help them through their training and first few years in teaching. With checklists, stress busting tips and useful sources of support and advice, it is suitable guide for all trainee and beginning teachers.
- Author BiographyGererd Dixie is an Educational Consultant and Advanced Skills Teacher in Initial Teacher Training in the UK. Gererd has over 30 years' experience in teaching, and was a Professional Development Tutor at a comprehensive school for 18 years. Gererd is author of several education books, including The Trainee Secondary Teacher's Handbook and The Trainee Primary Teacher's Handbook with Janet Bell, both also published by Continuum.
- Author(s)Gererd Dixie
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication14/04/2011
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Note13 colour illustrations, 36 bw illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width170 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.