All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £20.41
- £12.33Trending at £12.53
- £13.37Trending at £16.00
- £35.20Trending at £38.01
- £5.96Trending at £6.07
- £25.63Trending at £27.12
- £7.50Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionCovering various aspects of leading a training program or workshop, this work was written for those who want to excel as trainers. Focusing on success in front of the group, it takes you from the contracting stage through evaluating results. It also shows you how to prepare yourself and your clients, and how to construct the workshop.
- Author BiographyBruce Klatt (Calgary, Canada; www.murphyklatt.com) is a senior partner in Murphy Klatt Consulting, Inc. specializing in accountability and alignment, strategic alliancing and organizational effectiveness.
- Author(s)Bruce Klatt
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/1998
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitlePersonal Finance & Investment
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1422 g
- Width210 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine37 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.