CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.24Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £29.50Trending at £30.44
- £18.40Trending at £19.90
About this product
- DescriptionThe modern meanings of kinship, marriage, parenthood, gender, and sexuality are being questioned, and debates on same-sex marriages and parenthood or on divorce and blended families are reflective of these challenges. This book covers family sociology to provide an interpretive model for understanding contemporary changes in the family.
- Author BiographyDaniel Dagenais teaches in the Department of Sociology and Anthropology at Concordia University. Jane Brierley is a Montreal literary translator, writer, and editor who has won two Governor General's Awards for translation, most recently in 2003 for Marcel Trudel's Memoirs of a Less Travelled Road: A Historian's Life.
- Author(s)Daniel Dagenais
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication15/05/2009
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- First Published2009
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Weight380 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Translated byJane Brierley
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.