All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn extension of Prof. Landes' chapter in Volume VI of the Cambridge Economic History of Europe includes a full-scale analysis of modern industrial Europe from World War I to the 1950s. It is used widely in classrooms and highly praised by critics.
- Author(s)David S. Landes
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/1969
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Out-of-print date10/12/2004
- Content Note57tabs.
- Weight662 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £19.97
- £5.09Trending at £5.57
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £10.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.