All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe European Union is mired in the worst crisis it has seen for many decades. And the crisis does not stop at Europe's edge. This book examines the legacy of the crisis and what it will mean for the EU's international role.
- Author BiographyRichard Youngs is a senior associate at Carnegie Europe and is part of the Carnegie Endowment's Democracy and Rule of Law Program. He is also a professor of international relations at Warwick University, UK.
- Author(s)Richard Youngs
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication20/01/2014
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCarnegie Endowment for International Peace
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
- £18.99Trending at £33.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.