Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.29Trending at £28.14
- £23.56Trending at £40.20
- £11.91Trending at £20.09
- £15.17Trending at £24.12
- £8.63Trending at £16.56
- £17.28Trending at £22.33
- £58.30Trending at £72.00
About this product
- Author(s)Leonard A. Rosenblum,Michael Lewis
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/12/2012
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Series TitleGenesis of Behavior
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight527 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1981
- Table Of Contents1 The Uncommon as the Common: A Relative View.- 2 Traits, Environments, and Adaptation.- 3 The Importance of Temperament-Environment Interaction for Child Health and Development.- 4 The Uncommonly Bright Child.- 5 Down's Syndrome Children: Characteristics and Intervention Research.- 6 Behavioral and Metabolic Factors in Childhood Obesity.- 7 Developmental Consequences of Malnutrition in Early Childhood.- 8 Clinical Perspectives on the Sick and Dying Child.- 9 Peer Behavior and Mother-Infant Interaction in Maltreated Children.- 10 The Infant's Effort to Cope with Separation.- 11 The Transmission of Incompetence: The Offspring of Mentally Ill Women.- 12 The Child in the Nonconventional Family.- 13 The Common in the Uncommon Child: Comments on the Child's Integrative Capacities and on Intuitive Parenting.- Author Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.