All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Wilson Taylor's daughter, Anna, is gravely injured while swimming, he is convinced that someone is to blame. His quest takes him deep into the Australian bush. But how much does he really know about his own child? This work explores the nature of relationships, truth and perception, and the illusion that we are in control of our lives.
- Author BiographyChristopher Wakling was born in 1970. He studied English at Oxford and has worked as a teacher, a journalist, and a lawyer. This is his third novel, following Beneath The Diamond Sky and On Cape Three Points. He lives in London.
- Author(s)Christopher Wakling
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/07/2006
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date06/07/2010
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.40Trending at £4.62
- £3.78Trending at £6.02
- £7.02Trending at £9.00
- £3.80Trending at £4.75
- £5.95Trending at £8.99
- £8.10Trending at £10.00
- £2.49Trending at £3.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.