All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeautiful underwater sculptures with a positive environmental impact, captured in a mesmerizing and giftable art book.
- Author BiographyJason deCaires Taylor is an artist, underwater naturalist and photographer based in Puerto Morelos, Mexico. In 2006, Taylor founded and created the world's first underwater sculpture park off the coast of Grenada in the West Indies. Five years later National Geographic listed it as one of the Top 25 Wonders of the World. Numerous publications and documentaries have featured his extraordinary work, including The Guardian, Vogue, the BBC, CNN and the Discovery Channel.
- Author(s)Jason deCaires Taylor
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/04/2014
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Note100 photographs
- Weight612 g
- Width203 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.37Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.