Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.11Trending at £4.53
- £3.60Trending at £7.06
- £4.02Trending at £4.52
- £10.01Trending at £12.07
- £5.74Trending at £5.84
- £4.99Trending at £9.65
- £2.50Trending at £3.05
About this product
- DescriptionSamantha is a high-powered lawyer in London. She works all hours, has no home life, and only cares about getting a partnership. She thrives on pressure and adrenalin. Until one day, she makes a mistake. A mistake so huge, it will wreck her career. She goes into meltdown, flees London and finds herself in the middle of nowhere.
- Author BiographySophie Kinsella is a writer and former financial journalist. She is the number one bestselling author of the hugely popular Shopaholic novels as well as Can You Keep a Secret?. She lives with her family in London.
- PrizesShortlisted for British Book Awards: Popular Fiction Award 2006.
- Author(s)Sophie Kinsella
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication02/01/2006
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCorgi Audio
- Out-of-print date27/10/2015
- Weight136 g
- Width142 mm
- Height124 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Pagination3 pp
- Read byMorwenna Banks
- Contained items statement3 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time180
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.