The Unfinished Revolution: How New Labour Changed British Politics Forever by Philip Gould (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £13.03+ £0.94 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'A brilliant analysis of aspects of our time in government that complements the earlier edition's description of the way we won power in 1997' Tony Blair, from the Foreword
- Author BiographyPhilip Gould was polling and strategic adviser to Tony Blair and was deputy chairman of Freud Communications. He was a visiting professor in media and politics at the London School of Economics and a member of the House of Lords. Philip Gould died at the age of sixty-one in 2011.
- Author(s)Philip Gould
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication22/09/2011
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note16pp b/w photos
- Weight840 g
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.48Trending at £7.75
- £7.20Trending at £9.00
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £10.43Trending at £11.83
- £24.99Trending at £33.58
- £9.08Trending at £10.49
- £12.98Trending at £14.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.