All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.37Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned to help counselors-in-training better understand personal growth and self development.
- Author BiographyRADHA J. HORTON-PARKER is Associate Professor of Counseling at Old Dominion University and a National Certified Counselor and National Certified School Counselor. She currently serves on the editorial review board of Counseling and Values. Her recent publications include articles on helping parents develop prosocial behavior in children, using rituals in counseling, and training school counselors in professional development schools. NINA W. BROWN is Professor of Counseling at Old Dominion University, a Licensed Professional Counselor and a Nationally Certified Counselor. She has published 12 books on group therapy, destructive narcisism, and object-relations theories.
- Author(s)Nina W. Brown,Radha J. Horton-Parker
- Date of Publication30/09/2002
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight451 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.