All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.18Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on how the parent uses his or her therapy to resolve conflicts in their relationships with their middle aged children. This title is useful to the elderly parent and adult child, and mental health professionals who treat this population.
- Author BiographyCarol Teplin, a licensed counselor, and Barbara Kaplan, a clinical psychologist, have worked primarily with seniors. Both share a passion for expressing the needs of this population.
- Author(s)Barb Kaplan,Carol Teplin
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication08/07/2010
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Weight213 g
- Width148 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.