All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £11.20Trending at £14.99
- £4.63Trending at £5.28
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £4.95Trending at £6.00
- £4.95Trending at £5.02
- £12.17Trending at £12.34
- £12.64Trending at £15.96
About this product
- DescriptionJoe, a teenage unicyclist, sets out on his ultimate challenge: to travel the length of Britain on one wheel. He is accompanied on this incredible journey by his paediatrician father, Peter, desperate for a bit of father-son bonding; and by David, the sexagenarian vicar.
- Author BiographyPeter Sidebotham is a father of two and a consultant paediatrician working in Warwickshire with academic interests in parenting and child health. While his professional work brings challenges, by far his hardest role has been learning to be a dad. Joe Sidebotham is a 6th form student at Blue Coat School in Coventry. He started unicycling in 2006, adding it to a wide range of hobbies. He plans to study maths with physics at university, and to keep up his unicycling on the side.
- Author(s)Peter Sidebotham
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLeicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.