Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £11.20Trending at £14.99
- £17.72Trending at £22.84
- £17.33Trending at £18.66
- £4.63Trending at £5.10
- £11.41Trending at £14.42
- £4.95Trending at £5.96
- £12.64Trending at £15.92
About this product
- DescriptionWhy Allende? Why Pinochet? covers the two most conflicting Chilean governments of this century. The book ends with a discussion of the legacies of both governments. In the historical Chilean memory of the century, human rights violations will occupy a special place.
- Author BiographyPATRICIO MELLER is Professor of Economics at the University of Chile, Santiago. He has published numerous books and articles, including Western Hemisphere Trade Integration (editor with R.G.Lipsey), Adjustment and Equity in Chile, External Shocks and Stabilization Mechanisms (editor with Eduardo Engel), The Latin American Development Debate (editor) and Diverging Paths: A Century of Latin American and Scandinavian Economic Development (editor with Magnus Blomstrom).
- Author(s)Patricio Meller
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/09/2000
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXIII, 222 p.
- Weight368 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.