All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £4.97Trending at £6.98
- £4.06Trending at £7.32
- £8.44Trending at £16.04
- £4.95Trending at £8.58
- £5.46Trending at £9.99
- £6.78Trending at £12.98
- £42.13Trending at £66.04
About this product
- DescriptionProviding a comprehensive look at the origins of the United Kingdom, a study for four decades, the author traces the fault-lines of the present time back to the treaty drawn up between the ruling classes of Scotland and England three centuries ago. He shows how Scots were able to exploit English ignorance of and indifference to their country.
- Author BiographyMichael Fry was educated at the universities of Oxford and Hamburg. The author of eight books, he has also written numerous articles on modern Scottish history and several political pamphlets. He has contributed to most major Scottish and British newspapers and has been a weekly columnist for The Scotsman, The Herald and The Sunday Times. He lives in Edinburgh.
- Author(s)Michael Fry
- PublisherBirlinn General
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBirlinn Ltd
- Out-of-print date09/06/2012
- Content Note16pp illustrations
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Edition StatementAnnotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.