All listings for this product
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £34.00Trending at £67.78
- £3.49Trending at £3.99
- £39.81Trending at £41.32
- £2.80Trending at £4.17
- £11.66Trending at £13.78
- £21.20Trending at £21.59
- £9.70Trending at £10.50
About this product
- DescriptionThe United Nations Children's Fund, or UNICEF, was originally created to provide relief for children in countries devastated by the destruction of WW II. After 1950, UNICEF turned to focus on general programs for the improvement of children's welfare worldwide, and in 1965, it was awarded the Nobel Prize for Peace for its humanitarian efforts.
- Author BiographyAda Verloren is an attorney who teaches in the Center for Afro-American and African Studies at the University of Michigan. She was previously affiliated with the Center for Civil and Human Rights at the University of Notre Dame Law School. Verloren has a Ph.D. in law from the University of London, an LL.M. in international human rights law from the University of Notre Dame, and a law degree from the University of South Africa.
- Author(s)Ada Verloren
- PublisherChelsea House Publishers
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleGlobal Organizations
- Place of PublicationBroomall
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChelsea House Publishers
- Content Notefull-colour photographs, maps, & graphs, sidebars, chronology, footnotes, bibliography, further reading, web sites, index
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Series Edited byPeggy Kahn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.