Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £26.96
- £7.17Trending at £9.00
- £9.51Trending at £9.96
- £10.43Trending at £11.83
- £24.99Trending at £33.50
- £6.97Trending at £7.70
- £12.98Trending at £14.21
About this product
- DescriptionAn authoritative and accessible history of the United Nations Development Programme and its predecessors, first published in 2006.
- Author BiographyCraig N. Murphy is the Historian of the United Nations Development Programme and Professor of International Relations at Wellesley College. He is past president of the International Studies Association and co-founder of the international public policy journal, Global Governance. Craig has written and edited several books, the most recent being Global Institutions, Marginalization, and Development (2005).
- PrizesWinner of ISA International Organisation Section Chadwick F. Alger Prize 2007.
- Author(s)Professor Craig N. Murphy
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/09/2006
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note21 b/w illus. 4 tables
- Weight570 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.