CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.01Trending at £12.99
- £8.87Trending at £9.89
- £6.03Trending at £6.18
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.93Trending at £25.79
- £11.71Trending at £12.77
- £21.48Trending at £29.03
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive and contemporary examination of the United Nations, using a thematic approach to explore the UN's role in three core issues in international relations: international peace and security; human rights and humanitarian affairs; and building peace through sustainable development.
- Author BiographyThomas G. Weiss is Presidential Professor of Political Science at The CUNY Graduate Center and Director of the Ralph Bunche Institute for International Studies. David P. Forsythe is the Charles J. Mach Distinguished Professor Emeritus of Political Science at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Roger A. Coate is Paul D. Coverdell Professor of Public Policy at Georgia College & State University and Distinguished Professor Emeritus of Political Science at the University of South Carolina. Kelly-Kate Pease is Professor of International Relations at Webster University in St. Louis and the Director of the Institute for Human Rights and Humanitarian Studies.
- Author(s)David P. Forsythe,Kelly-Kate S. Pease,Roger A. Coate,Thomas G. Weiss
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication08/08/2013
- GenrePolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBoulder, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestview Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight528 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.