Consider these sponsored items
- £17.98Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis international history of the origins of 'cold war' in postwar Europe examines the complex relationship between the United States and Italy.
- Author BiographyKaeten Mistry is Lecturer in American History at the University of East Anglia. He specialises in the history of American foreign relations, US-Italian relations, and intelligence.
- Author(s)Kaeten Mistry
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/08/2016
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £28.95Trending at £30.58
- £4.43Trending at £4.78
- £21.89Trending at £22.17
- £11.16Trending at £14.06
- £7.64Trending at £9.99
- £10.09Trending at £10.99
- £7.33Trending at £8.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.