CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.82Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionThe Cold War, the black freedom struggle, Vietnam, the sexual revolution, conservative backlash, and the new millennium are just a few of the events that have shaped the lives of Americans since 1945.
- Author BiographyRobert P. Ingalls is Professor of History at the University of South Florida, and author of Point of Order: A Profile of Senator Joe McCarth y (1981) and of Urban Vigilantes in the New South: Tampa, 1882-1936 (1993). In addition he is co-author (with Louis Perez) of Tampa Cigar Workers: A Pictorial History (2003) and (with Susan Fernandez) of Sunshine in the Dark: Florida in the Movies (2006). David K. Johnson is Assistant Professor of History at the University of South Florida and author of The Lavender Scare: The Cold War Persecution of Gays and Lesbians in the Federal Government (2003). He is winner of a 2004 Gustavus Myers Outstanding Book Award as well as the 2005 Herbert Hoover and Randy Shilts book awards.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/02/2009
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleUncovering the Past: Documentary Readers in American History
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width166 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byDavid K. Johnson,Robert P. Ingalls
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.