Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £48.29Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £4.50Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.73Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on China during the last twenty-five years, the author illuminates the country's traditions, customs, political structure, and economy.
- Author BiographyJohn King Fairbank was Francis Lee Higginson Professor of History and Director of the East Asian Research Center at Harvard University.
- Author(s)John King Fairbank
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1983
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note40 halftones, 6 line illustrations, 7 maps, 1 table
- Weight735 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement4th revised and enlarged ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.