Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.03
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £10.53Trending at £12.34
- £11.87Trending at £14.47
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
About this product
- Author(s)Dustin Walcher,Jeffrey Taffet
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/04/2017
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white tables, 12 black & white halftones
- Weight816 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction Chapter One: The Nineteenth Century Context Chapter Two: Boundaries, War and the Canal Chapter Three: Interventions, Occupations and Commerce Chapter Four: Cultural Encounters Chapter Five: Challenging the United States Chapter Six: Depression and Global Conflict Chapter Seven: Renewed Intervention and Revolution Chapter Eight: Modernization and Militarization Chapter Nine: Evolving Cultural Connections Chapter Ten: Latin American Nationalism and Independence Chapter Eleven: Morality and Anti-Communism Chapter Twelve: The Washington Consensus and Beyond Chapter Thirteen: In a Globalized World
- Author BiographyJeffrey F. Taffet is Professor of History at the United States Merchant Marine Academy. Dustin Walcher is Associate Professor of History and Political Science at Southern Oregon University.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.