All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.11Trending at £29.15
- £11.43Trending at £12.25
- £10.20Trending at £12.98
- £14.98Trending at £21.41
- £28.89Trending at £30.64
About this product
- DescriptionThrough personal experience and a lively narrative, this book examines the difficulty of communicating in adversarial environments like Iraq and Afghanistan, the complexity of multi-linguistic communications, and the importance of directing American cultural power in the national interest.
- Author BiographyJames Thomas Snyder is a former information officer for the United States and Canada at NATO.
- Author(s)J. Snyder
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication24/10/2013
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitlePalgrave Macmillan Series in Global Public Diplomacy
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note10 Illustrations, black and white; XXVI, 215 p. 10 illus.
- Weight435 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.