All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.71
- £15.91Trending at £19.98
- £13.02Trending at £20.00
- £2.81Trending at £3.58
- £10.99Trending at £12.94
- £2.50Trending at £4.17
- £4.99Trending at £9.78
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the Themes in World History series, this title presents an introductory survey of the history of the United States, from 1790. It examines several key themes in the evolution of America from colonial rule to international supremacy.
- Author BiographyEdward J. Davies, II is an Associate Professor at the University of Utah. He has recently served on the Advisory Board for National Geographic's world history publication focusing on North America. He has also served on the Executive Committee for the World History Association.
- Author(s)Edward J. Davies
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/06/2006
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleThemes in World History
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 black & white tables
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.