All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.99
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £11.55Trending at £14.92
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an introductory survey of the history of the United States, from 1790. Part of the Themes in World History series, this book reveals how concepts that originated in American's definition of itself as a nation - concepts such as capitalism, republicanism and race - have had supranational impact across the world.
- Author BiographyEdward J. Davies, II is an Associate Professor at the University of Utah. He has recently served on the Advisory Board for National Geographic's world history publication focusing on North America. He has also served on the Executive Committee for the World History Association.
- Author(s)Edward J. Davies
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/06/2006
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Series TitleThemes in World History
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 black & white tables
- Weight294 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.