All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £5.90Trending at £8.01
- £7.68Trending at £10.03
- £5.00Trending at £5.60
- £8.66Trending at £11.98
- £4.97Trending at £5.39
- £6.24Trending at £6.56
- £9.74Trending at £15.00
About this product
- DescriptionWorld War II profoundly changed America: not only did it serve as the impetus for far-reaching changes in all aspects of life at home, but it also dramatically altered the perception of America internationally.
- Author BiographyG. Kurt Piehler is Associate Professor of History at Florida State University. He is author of Remembering War the American Way (1995) and World War II (2007) and co-editor of Major Problems in American Military History (1999), The Atomic Bomb and American Society: New Perspectives (2009), and The Second World War: New Perspectives on Diplomacy, War, and the Home Front (2010).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication02/11/2012
- GenreHistory: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleUncovering the Past: Documentary Readers in American History
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight414 g
- Width156 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byG. Kurt Piehler
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.