Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £9.09Trending at £11.04
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionUsing data from a variety of languages, this book explores a range of grammatical categories and constructions.
- Author BiographyMartina Wiltschko is an Associate Professor in the Department of Linguistics at the University of British Columbia.
- Author(s)Martina Wiltschko
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication24/07/2014
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Linguistics
- Series Part/Volume Number142
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note20 b/w illus. 47 tables
- Weight670 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.