All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £10.76Trending at £12.98
- £10.50Trending at £12.03
- £11.70Trending at £14.13
- £11.27Trending at £12.10
- £7.40Trending at £10.08
- £28.30Trending at £32.70
- £5.13Trending at £7.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe Hubble Space Telescope has produced the most stunning images of the cosmos humanity has ever seen. This book tells the story of this telescope and the visionaries responsible for its extraordinary accomplishments. It takes readers behind the scenes of one of the most ambitious scientific instruments ever sent into space.
- Author BiographyRobert Zimmerman is an award-winning science writer and historian whose work has appeared in Natural History , the Wall Street Journal , and Astronomy , among other leading publications. His books include Leaving Earth: Space Stations, Rival Superpowers, and the Quest for Interplanetary Travel and Genesis: The Story of Apollo 8 .
- PrizesCommended for Eugene M. Emme Astronautical Literature Award, American Astronautical Society 2008 (United States). Short-listed for Editors' Choice for Best Adult Titles, Booklist 2008 (United States).
- Author(s)Robert Zimmerman
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication14/03/2010
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note25 color illus. 24 halftones. 2 line illus.
- Weight482 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementWith a New afterword by the author
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.