Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £27.18
- £8.66Trending at £11.91
- £10.99Trending at £11.55
- £16.94Trending at £25.63
- £19.56Trending at £26.34
- £13.74Trending at £18.33
- £16.22Trending at £20.30
About this product
- DescriptionWhen people - alone or in groups - want to solve problems or improve their situation, they make plans. Horst Rittel studied this process of making plans and developed theories. This book collects the work of Rittel's within the framework of a discussion of Rittel's theories and philosophical influences.
- Author BiographyJean-Pierre Protzen is Professor of the Graduate School at the University of California, Berkeley. He was Horst Rittel's colleague and collaborator for over twenty years and since Rittel's death in 1990 has continued teaching Rittel's work at Berkeley. David J. Harris was Protzen's student at Berkeley, and his dissertation, Design Theory: From Scientific Method to Humanist Practice, relied heavily on Rittel's work. He currently works as an editor and writing coach.
- Author(s)David J. Harris,Jean-Pierre Protzen
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/04/2010
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note14 black & white line drawings
- Weight680 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.