All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.09
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £19.99Trending at £23.80
- £30.79Trending at £33.99
- £21.79Trending at £22.04
- £28.00Trending at £30.23
- £16.99Trending at £18.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis work covers the problems of despair and fanatical religious or political reactions that arise from despair. It addresses the problem of nihilism, or the tendency towards pessimism and self/other destruction that faces us at this point in human development.
- Author BiographyLancelot Law Whyte (1896-1972) was a physicist, business manager, and philosopher. His other books include Critique of Physics, Focus and Diversions, and Everyman Looks Forward. Gary David is co-founder with Brian Rothery of Philosphere Publishers and currently has a counseling/consulting practice and conducts classes and seminars on epistemics (applied epistemology). Brian Rothery recently retired as public affairs manager for Ireland's Science and Technology Agency. He is the author of The Art of Systems Analysis, The Myth of the Computer, and Survival by Competence.
- Author(s)Brian Rothery,Lancelot Law Whyte
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication30/04/2003
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTransaction Publishers
- Weight300 g
- Height230 mm
- Edition StatementRevised ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.