Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionIt may be time, Hart argues, for academics to stop trying to secure a religion-friendly university.
- Author BiographyD. G. Hart is an associate professor of church history and theological bibliography at Westminster Theological Seminary.
- Author(s)D. G. Hart
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication16/01/2002
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.