Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.70
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionSpurred by an unprecedented crime wave in 1996, University of Pennsylvania President Judith Rodin knew that the time for urgent action had arrived, and she set a new course of proactive community engagement for her university. This book narrates the challenges, frustrations, and successes of Penn's campaign and its prospects for long-term change.
- Author BiographyJudith Rodin became President of the Rockefeller Foundation in 2005. She is President Emerita of the University of Pennsylvania and previously served as provost of Yale University. She has coauthored many books and was the coeditor (with Stephen P. Steinberg) of Public Discourse in America: Conversation and Community in the Twenty-First Century, also available from the University of Pennsylvania Press.
- Author(s)Judith Rodin
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication24/07/2007
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleThe City in the Twenty-First Century
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note17 illus.
- Weight499 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.