All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £26.29Trending at £39.97
- £11.76Trending at £14.18
- £17.68Trending at £19.20
- £14.76Trending at £15.14
- £7.64Trending at £8.00
- £14.50Trending at £14.67
About this product
- DescriptionAn informed discussion of the global education market, analysing the rankings system, and the determinants which help universities to advance. The authors examine possible improvements in the promotion and commercialization of university research, and the role of universities in the social and economic development of transition economies.
- Author BiographyJOSEF C. BRADA Professor of Economics at Arizona State University, USA. GORDON STANLEY Honorary Professor of Higher Education at the Faculty of Education and Social Work, University of Sydney, Australia. WOJCIECH BIENKOWSKI Dean of the Faculty of Economics and Management at Lazarski University, Poland.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/07/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight475 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byGordon Stanley,Josef C. Brada,Wojciech Bienkowski
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.