Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionThanks to extensive archival research and a thorough examination of the published works of the university's professors, Grendler's history tells a new story.
- Author BiographyPaul F. Grendler is a professor emeritus of history at the University of Toronto and former president of the Renaissance Society of America. He is the editor-in-chief of the prize-winning Encyclopedia of the Renaissance and author of nine books, including Schooling in Renaissance Italy and The Universities of the Italian Renaissance, both winners of the American Historical Association's Howard R. Marraro Prize for Italian History and both published by Johns Hopkins.
- Author(s)Paul F. Grendler
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication22/06/2009
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Out-of-print date01/06/2017
- Content Note6 Line drawings, black and white; 13 Halftones, black and white
- Weight590 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.