All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £25.05
- £66.16Trending at £92.21
- £8.66Trending at £10.34
- £13.63Trending at £14.16
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £16.22Trending at £20.27
About this product
- DescriptionA self-taught artist, Blakelock digressed from habitual procedures into stylistic experiments that were considerably in advance of common practice of the time. This work offers fresh perspectives on Ralph A Blakelock (1847-1919) by addressing the modernity of his accomplishments as reflected in the exhibition's paintings.
- Author BiographyKaren O. Janovy is curator of education at the Sheldon Museum of Art at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. She is editor of Sculpture from the Sheldon Memorial Art Gallery (Nebraska 2007) and is coeditor (with Norman A. Geske) and compiler of The American Painting Collection of the Sheldon Memorial Art Gallery (Nebraska 1988). In 2006 Janovy received a Governor's Arts Award for exemplary arts education throughout the state of Nebraska.
- PublisherMarquand Books Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationSeattle, WA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMarquand Books Inc
- Content Note39 colour Illustrations, 2 black & white illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width254 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byKaren O. Janovy
- Introduction byJanice T. Driesbach
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.