All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFROM THE WINNER OF THE MAN BOOKER PRIZE 2014After a one-night stand with an attractive stranger, pole-dancer Gina Davies finds herself prime suspect in an attempted terrorist attack on Sydney. She is soon running away from her dreams for a better life and witnessing every truth turn into a betrayal.
- Author BiographyRichard Flanagan was born in Tasmania in 1961. His novels Death of a River Guide, The Sound of One Hand Clapping, Gould's Book of Fish, The Unknown Terrorist, Wanting and The Narrow Road to the Deep North have received numerous honours and are published in 42 countries. He won the Man Booker Prize for The Narrow Road to the Deep North in 2014.
- Author(s)Richard Flanagan
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication26/05/2016
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight234 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.95Trending at £8.98
- £4.89Trending at £6.81
- £9.06Trending at £10.43
- £4.50Trending at £7.98
- £4.66Trending at £7.98
- £4.59Trending at £8.48
- £4.95Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.