The Unlocking: God's Escape Plan for Frightened People by Adrian Plass (Paperback, 1996)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.81+ £2.50 P&P
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by we_sell_any_book
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTakes you on a journey through the Bible, which starts with the temptation of Jesus in the desert and ends with Mary in the garden on Resurrection Morning. This book also helps us learn for ourselves the meaning of 'the truth that sets you free'.
- Author BiographyAdrian Plass's writing and speaking ministry has brought inspiration, consolation-and a healthy dose of laughter-to Christians (and the not-so-certain-what-they-are) around the world, for more than 25 years. He has written numerous books, including 'The Unlocking', 'Blind Spots for the Bible' and 'When You Walk' for BRF. Adrian is married to Bridget, who also writes for BRF.
- Author(s)Adrian Plass
- PublisherBRF (The Bible Reading Fellowship)
- Date of Publication01/02/1996
- GenreChristian Personal Testimonies
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBRF (The Bible Reading Fellowship)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £23.45Trending at £24.13
- £19.99Trending at £27.15
- £11.93Trending at £12.08
- £29.99Trending at £43.20
- £17.17Trending at £17.85
- £8.35Trending at £11.49
- £6.28Trending at £7.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.