The Unmasterable Past: History, Holocaust, and German National Identity by Charles S. Maier (Paperback, 1998)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £30.49Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £19.99Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by mikeshep68
- Est. delivery by 26 Nov
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £4.68Trending at £4.76
- £29.78Trending at £31.49
- £14.30Trending at £21.05
- £10.09Trending at £12.99
- £7.57Trending at £8.50
- £28.88Trending at £30.59
About this product
- DescriptionCharles Maier writes that the historians' controversy gave Germany a chance to air the issues immediately before unification and, in effect, the controversy substituted for the constitutional debate that a united Germany never got around to holding.
- Author BiographyCharles S. Maier is the Leverett Saltonstall Professor of History at Harvard University, and the author of Dissolution: The Crisis of Communism and the End of East Germany.
- Author(s)Charles S. Maier
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication27/02/1998
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Weight363 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.