CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.31
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionDo you really enjoy networking? We're all told we should network. But what if you find it hard to talk to people? What if you'd rather not go networking at all? Imagine you didn't fear networking... the rewards would be immense. You'd build better relationships, meet new clients, and bring in more new business.
- Author BiographyCharlie Lawson is an Unnatural Networker to the core. He shows you in this book how he went from being a complete non-networker to being confident to network anywhere, anytime, with anyone. As head of the UK & Ireland's biggest networking and referral organisation, BNI, he now trains thousands of business people how to do the same.
- Author(s)Charlie Lawson
- PublisherPanoma Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPanoma Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.