Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.21Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.75Trending at £14.47
About this product
- DescriptionAn inside look at America's investment community between 1969 and 1975. Based on revealing talks with people who actually participated in the events of those tumultuous seven years, on official oral histories and on his own observations, Alec Benn shows how those events and changes occurred.
- Author BiographyALEC BENN, now retired, was president of Benn & McDonough, Inc., an advertising and public relations agency in New York City serving the financial and investment communities./e Previously a vice president at Doremus & Co., at that time the largest financial services ad agency in the United States, and before that a writer of industry studies at Merrill Lynch, Benn holds an engineering degree from Brown University and has studied writing and economics at New York University and Columbia University. He is author of Advertising Financial Products and Services (Quorum, 1986), The 27 Most Common Mistakes in Advertising, and The 23 Most Common Mistakes in Public Relations. Mr. Benn has also written articles and columns for publications in his fields, a TV drama, and an award-winning play.
- Author(s)Alec Benn
- Date of Publication01/03/2002
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.