Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionWhat would you be willing to do to save someone, perhaps someone you loved? On a moment's notice, for instance, would you lunge between that person and an assailant's knife strike? In that same situation, what would you be willing do for yourself? And what if there were nothing, ultimately, to be done? This book deals with these questions.
- Author BiographyDonald Morrill is a professor of English at the University of Tampa and poetry editor of The Tampa Review. He is the author of two previous books of nonfiction, most recently Sounding for Cool, and a book of poetry, At the Bottom of the Sky.
- Author(s)Donald Morrill
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2004
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Series TitleRiver Teeth Literary Nonfiction Prize
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight155 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.