All listings for this product
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £7.85Trending at £7.97
- £7.60Trending at £8.58
- £13.79Trending at £19.95
- £2.49Trending at £4.83
- £4.97Trending at £5.98
- £5.79Trending at £7.99
- £9.44Trending at £9.67
About this product
- Description<p>Maximize your chances to get promoted to the executive level <p>As predictable career paths have become extinct in most organizations, managers aspiring to the C-level job are left to their own devices to determine how to advance their careers.
- Author Biography<p>John Beeson is principal of Beeson Consulting, Inc., a management consulting firm specializing in succession planning and top talent development, executive assessment and executive coaching, and organization design and change. His articles on succession planning and talent development have appeared in the Harvard Business Review, Across the Board, and Business Horizons.
- Author(s)John Beeson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication02/11/2010
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight448 g
- Width159 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.